Upon completion of all necessary requirements for the Bachelor of Heritage (Honours), graduates are able to:-
- Passionately appreciate, promote and help sustain national heritage at global levels.
- Creatively further utilize heritage resources in more practical and innovative ways.
- Effectively manipulate heritage and natural resources to generate entrepreneurial activities.
- Effectively manage and promote the importance of environmental resources.
- Effectively manage heritage resources for conservation and preservation.
- Intelligently apply technologies in the learning and research processes of heritage.