Upon completion of all necessary requirements for the Bachelor of Heritage (Honours), graduates of this special degree are able to:-
1. Passionately appreciate, promote and help sustain national heritage at global levels.
2. Creatively apply heritage objects for further use in more practical and innovative ways.
3. Effectively manipulate heritage and natural resources in order to generate entrepreneurial activities.
4. Effectively manage and promote the importance of environmental resources.
5. Effectively manage heritage objects for conservation and preservation.
6. Intelligently apply technologies in the learning and research processes of heritage.